Ramps 1.4 card
The ramps 1.4 card for 3D printer plugs into an ARDUINO Méga2560 card and allows you to fully manage a 3D printer or a small CNC.
Ramps 1.4 is an open-source card that allows you to control 5 stepper motors via drivers and passive power circuits.
Shipped within 24h
The ramps 1.4 card can manage the 3 axes and 1 extruder of your 3D printer but also a second extruder or a second nema 17 motor in Z.
This ramps1.4 card has protection against overheating and 2 fuses but it is preferable to cool it during operation.
Characteristics of the ramps 1.4 card:
• Input voltage: 12 V
• Compatible: Arduino Mega 2560 board
• Thermistor input: 3
• Entry for limit switch: 6
• Number of stepper motors connectable: 6 (including 2 in Z)
• Power output: 3 (for heating plate and extruder / hotend)
• Servo motor output: 4
• LCD screen connection: Yes
You might also like