TMC5160 V1.2 stepper motor driver
The TMC5160 V1.2 motor driver is a stepper motor driver, which drives the motors of your 3D printer.
This TMC5160 V1.2 driver is very quiet, more powerful and more precise than most TMC drivers, it adapts to ramps 1.4, MKS Gen 1.4 and other electronic cards for 3D printing.
The TMC5160 motor driver is supplied with a cooler.
Shipped within 24h
The TMC5160 stepper motor driver has many positive points:
- better heat emission
- automatic reduction of standby current
- microPlyer for increased fluidity of microsteps
- stealthChop for silent operation and smoother movements
- spreadCycle for dynamic movement of the stepper motor
- allows to drive 57 stepper motors
- stepper motor torque control with or without sensor
Features of the TMC5160 V1.2 stepper motor driver:
• Motor supply voltage: 10-35 V
• Logic supply voltage: 3.3-5 V
• Current: 4.4 A
• Interface: Step / Dir up to 256 microsteps
• Interface: SPI for configuration
• Dimensions: 20 * 15 * 11mm and 20 * 15 * 24mm with radiator
You might also like